Articulation Peeps is an articulation game targeting the /ch/ sound in all positions of words. Using the /ch/ sound picture cards and the /ch/ sound word lists, you can have your students or clients use the word by itself, in a phrase, sentence or story. After the student says their sound, they will place one of their colored peeps on the tic-tac-toe game board. The SLP then places his or her color peep on the board also. Each student plays “against” the SLP. To win: Get TIC-TAC-TOE 3 PEEPS in a Row!! This game can be adapted to fit the number of students in your therapy groups.
- Download, print, and play! (may laminate for prolonged use if desired!)
- 4 Colorful, Tic-Tac-Toe Game boards
- 4 Sheets of Colorful Peeps to use as the game pieces
- 4 pages of /ch/ sound picture cards in all positions of the word (initial, medial & final)
- 9 coloring pages for the /ch/ sound in all positions of the word to use as home practice and additional practice during session time
- Mass Practice for maximum repetitions of the target sound during a session
- Adaptable for individual or group sessions
- Easily have students use their target sound at various levels: words, phrases, sentences, stories, and conversation!
- Fun and engaging for students