Last night I didn’t know what to make for dinner so I went on Simply Recipes – one of my favorite recipe websites. They were featuring a fall-inspired chicken and tomato dish with rosemary and garlic. It looked so good. My tomatoes are finally ripe and I happened to have a ton of them that needed to be made into something delicious. As it was baking, it smelled like fall and Christmas time. Amazing. I suddenly was reminded just how excited I am for fall to finally get here.
So after our fall-inspired dinner, I created this fall banner for you all! Do you decorate your speech room for the seasons and holidays? I love decorating my room and my home for the seasons and holidays. It just makes me happy and my speech kids like it so that is always a motivating factor.
Cool air, football games, glorious leaves changing colors, blue skies, sweaters, pumpkin pie chai lattes…let the fall begin.
Enjoy this fall freebie – and if you print this one out, please share your pictures on my Facebook page! I want to see your fall speech rooms!
Directions for hanging your fall banner:
- Print out each letter card using a good printer to get the best color.
- Cut out each letter and background
- Laminate so it will last!
- Use a hole puncher to punch two holes in the top of each letter card.
- Cut yarn or string into 14, 4-inch pieces
- Depending upon how long you want your banner, measure out 2 long strings which you will tie each letter card to.
- Once you have tied each letter card on the longer pieces of string, position them along the string (I like the corners just slightly touching).
- And then attach to a wall or hang it up wherever you desire.
- Now go get a pumpkin pie chai and enjoy your sign! 🙂
- Then take a picture of it hanging in your room and post it on my Facebook page.